Studying from your home?
- Reflective writing must be both descriptive, and analytical.
- Too explaining exactly what occurred, it’s also wise to describe aspects such as for example:
- the way you believed about any of it,
- the reason why you imagine it just happened in that way, and
- exactly just exactly what might have been done differently.
Structuring your writing
You structure your writing if you havenвЂ™t been given a structure to follow, the frameworks described below can help.
Exactly just What? What exactly? So what now?
Adjusted from: Rolfe, G., Freshwater, D., Jasper, M. (2001). Vital expression in medical in addition to professions that are helping a userвЂ™s guide. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
just What took place? Describe the experience with information, including:
- whenever, where, exactly just how and exactly why it simply happened;
- who was simply included;
- How it affected each of the social individuals included.
team task, it became obvious that there have been powerful distinctions of viewpoint about how precisely better to finish the task.