Step one – CleaningImportant, clean up the mounting surface before mounting. Make use of soapy that is warm very very first to remove all wax and dust. Dry entirely and clean once again employing a cleaner. Usually do not touch area after cleansing.
Step two – Marking the Mounting Location
1. Usually do not remove adhesive tape backing until following the mounting location was marked tape that is using. First keep the -light club construction in place so it is similarly spaced all the way through and left to appropriate. (see Figure 2a.)
2. The cable bundle end regarding the light club needs to be toward the motorist’s part to allow the turn signals be effective precisely. Mark this location with three strips of tape, spot tape so top side of tape could be the center (top to botom) of recessed area (see Figure 2b).
3. The edge that is top of tape strips should line-up because of the bottom side of the light club (see Figure 2c). NOTE: On Ford F150 trucks the bottom of the light club construction is based with a sheet steel ridge in your body. Just part centering dimensions are expected.
4. After eliminating the light club installation, be sure that the most effective side of all three tape strips have reached the same height. Accurately determine the side-to-side location by very first marking the vehicle centerline regarding the center tapestrip (see Figure 2d).
5. Measure to your remaining 30 ins from centerline and mark this location in the tape that is left (see Figure 2e). The remaining end of this light club installation will begin only at that mark that is left therefore the bottom side of the tight club is supposed to be put into line utilizing the top side of the tape strip.