If youвЂ™re a fairly frank individual and understand your viewpoint date well, listed here are solid and incredibly simple approaches:
- Jitsu wa, (the personвЂ™s title) ga suki desu. Kondo, gohan demo ikanai?the one thing is, i prefer you. Would you like to sometime go grab dinner?
- Watashitachi wa mae kara tomodachi dakedo, jitsu wa suki ni natta.WeвЂ™ve been buddies for a time now, but, facts are, IвЂ™ve began to as if you in a way that is different.
- Jitsu wa (name) ga mae mae kara ki ni natteiru. Moshi yokattara de-to shimasen ka?The thing is, IвЂ™ve been interested if youвЂ™d like to go on a date sometime in you for a while now, and I was wondering?
If that someone special is an individual you make use of or if youвЂ™re down as an organization but would like to get to understand somebody particular only a little better, you should test this less confession-y approach:
- Kaeri ni ippai/ko-hi wa dou desuka?Would you like to stop for a drink/coffee from the real method house?
Or even you wish to ask them down to supper:
- Kondo no kinyobi issho ni gohan demo ikimasenka?Would you want to have supper together on (Friday)?
Or, take to asking them up to a location-based date вЂ” you can include the love aspect later on!
- Issho ni (Tokyo Dizuniirando/Shinjuku/Odaiba) ni demo ikanai?Would you want to head to (Tokyo Disneyland/Shinjuku/Odaiba) together?
You might constantly try using the straight flirting route too, even though you may indeed get a flustered response from your own intended date. But, it is well worth a shot, right?
- Anata wa kakkoii/hansamu/sutairisshu desu ne. Nomi ni ikanai?YouвЂ™re really cool/handsome/stylish. Desire to get grab a glass or two?
You may have pointed out that the majority of those expressions are rather indirect and hesitant, making use of obscure words like вЂњdemo ikanai?вЂќ or perhaps the negative вЂњikimasenka.вЂќ Often, thereвЂ™s also no topic.