This file consists of points was given at the May 3, that will 12, statewide videoconferences and following training sessions.
The Question/Answer paper try presented the following:
- HIV Reporting
- Defining Reportable
- Which Need Review
- How/when you ought to Report
- Securing Privacy and rehearse of Data
- Proceeding Problems
- Companion Notice (PN)
- Exactly how and Things To State Regarding Partners/Contacts
- So how does PNAP/CNAP Get The Job Done?
- Particular Communities
- Procedural Issues
- Domestic Violence (DV)
- HIV Guidance and Testing/Consent
- Teen Factors
- Occupational Publicity
- Affect Immigrants
- Data to Require More Info
- Addendum to HIV Reporting/Partner Notice Qs (9/00)
- Precisely what appreciate is considered beneficial viral bunch for purposes of revealing? Any noticeable HIV viral bunch is definitely reportable.
- Are generally PCR and p24 examinations thought to be diagnostic thereby reportable? Yes.
- How are CD4s and viral plenty allowed to be stated? The legislation especially require laboratories to state positive viral weight reports or CD4 500 are certainly not reportable. Partner alerts help strategies include prioritized for individual just clinically determined to have HIV.
- Would your manage no the patient/provider connection if HIV+ individuals being recognized in advance of June 1 st ?